Saturday 21 June 2014

Gossip: Cadbury Dairy Milk Crackle and Mars Snickers Almond land on shelves, and Mentos Tutti Fruitti launched

First up: while travelling in rural WA a couple of weekends ago, I stumbled across one of Cadbury's five new Dairy Milk blocks: Crackle. (I laugh because it still hasn't arrived in my metro supermarkets yet!)

The block didn't survive the journey home so all I have is this wrapper, but I promise a review as soon as I can find another block!


While out on the same trip, I spotted a new Mentos flavour: Tutti Fruitti. Like many Mentos flavours, this one has been available internationally for some time, but seems to have only just made the jump here. I didn't have the chance to take a picture, so thanks to the internet for supplying.


Finally, Snickers Almond from Mars has begun to arrive on shelves. Again, this release isn't a world-exclusive; the US has been sitting on this flavour for years. Review coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment