Wednesday 24 July 2013

Gossip: Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo Block, Choc Full of Pretzals and Choc Full of Popcorn

Spotted in the most recent Woolworths catalogue is a new import from the UK: Cadbury Fairy Milk with Oreo block.

At 120g it's similar in size to the small 100g blocks that Cadbury sells, but this image (stolen from a UK site) shows that the block is in foil packaging, rather than our current cardboard boxes.


Alongside the block above will be two other UK imports - Choc Full of Pretzels and Choc Full of Popcorn. They are just as they sound - chocolate-covered pretzels and chocolate-covered popcorn. The bags weigh in at 110g and 180g.

Although both of these might be somewhat outside the scope of this blog, I'll be trying them just for curiosity's sake. We certainly don't have anything like this here in Australia, and I've been wanting to try chocolate-covered pretzels for a while now.


 What do you think? Will you give any of these a try?

1 comment:

  1. I tried pretzel M&Ms... I don't I will again :) Although my wife loves them.

    ReplyDelete